Date: Friday, August 10th, 2001, 14:48
On Monday I reported that it would take 8-12 weeks for my second PowerBook replacement AC adapter to show up, yet I received it on 8/10. It’s only been two or three weeks.
Apple held up to its original promise. As others have commented, the new adapter is a bit wider. The seam is more open allowing a looser fit. The PowerBook side plug is noticeably grayer in color whereas the first was more clear colored. Well, it works. That’s what really counts.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update