Date: Wednesday, August 15th, 2001, 15:56
Thought you might be interested in this story at News.com about the latest service pack update to IE 5.5 disabling Apple’s QuickTime plug-in. The current preview builds of IE 6 exhibit the same problems. Here we go again!
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update