Date: Thursday, August 23rd, 2001, 00:37
While many of the features of MacOS 9.2.1 are hard to see, this one caught my eye as I put my TiBook to sleep after updating it. The sleep light now pulses at least twice as fast and the light-dark cycle is more pronounced (MUCH darker dark… no half-on to bright cycling).
I double checked it by shooting video of a 9.1 and 9.2.1 PB G4 side-by-side and then installing 9.2.1 on that and getting the same results. I made a video of the two in 2x speed and real-time.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration