Date: Monday, August 27th, 2001, 11:07
eLeather.it has designed one of the coolest new TiBook bags that we have seen lately. The Ti Dressed line of cases sell for US$178-$241. Their iBook cases are also worth a look (scroll down).
In response to popular demand, eleather.it presents the anxiously awaited new Apple Titanium carrying cases. We have listened to the many requests and suggestions you have sent us and we have created two new carrying cases for the Apple Titanium.
As always, we at eleather.it thank you all of you for the interest, advice and compliments you have sent us.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9