Date: Friday, September 7th, 2001, 10:09
It’s a Wrap!
Shaun Jackson Design, creators of the award winning Lapdog computer case have come up with yet another clever and innovative way to carry your laptop computer.
The Laptrap is a cleverly designed, padded sleeve (but oh so much more than your average sleeve) for your notebook computer that unfolds in seconds to create a completely functional mobile workspace. Although compact in size, the Laptrap will fit even large screen laptops (it’s great for the ibook, but a tight fit for the G4…a manufacturing error is to blame for this…the next batch in January will fit the G4 perfectly) with pockets to store all of your necessary accessories like power supply, cables, removable drives, extra batteries etc, and there’s even a handy CD/DVD organizer panel.
The Lap Wrap will easily fit into a student’s backpack or an executive’s briefcase or can be carried separately by its comfortable molded handle. A padded, non-slip, ergonomic shoulder strap is available separately.
Like the Lapdog, The Laptrap works equally well on your lap or on any desk surface. Constructed of 1000 denier cordura nylon with military grade webbing and zippers.
Suggested retail: US$59.95. For more information contact Shaun Jackson Design Inc. at 888-662-4300, or on the Web at www.laptopoffice.com.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update