Date: Tuesday, September 11th, 2001, 02:37
Dr. Mip (a.k.a. Dr. Mitsunobu Tanaka PhD) exhibited his skeleton iBook (Dual USB) at the officially Apple recognized user group “Kodawarisan No Oheya.”
The result is very beautiful, although difficult to create. It isn’t a translucent case but instead a perfect skeleton created by hand using forms and injection molding. Translation: Very difficult. Only a custom-made maniac would truly appreciate this masterpiece. Additional pictures are posted on his Web site.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts