Date: Wednesday, September 12th, 2001, 17:15
There is a bag from Case Logic called the NC case that is perfect for the TiBook. It’s not a backpack per se, but instead a Neoprene sleeve, great for protecting the easily scuffed and scratched titanium case of the laptop supercomputer.
The NC case has no handles or straps, but is made to be placed inside a briefcase or backpack while protecting the Titanium casing with a ultra thin, but shock absorbant material. The NC case also has a smaller zipper on the back for a power cable, Ethernet connection, etc.
The only problem is that, like a wetsuit, the NC case is very “slippery” andsomewhat easy to drop. The NC case retails for US$29.95 and can be purchased from Case Logic or Springboard media in Philadelphia. An awesome product all around.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update