Date: Monday, September 17th, 2001, 01:24
At Macworld NY, during the Go2Mac “Class Photo”, I took some photos of the USS Intrepid. I then stitched the pieces together using Adobe’s Photoshop Elements software. The full article about PS Elements and the photos are here. It’s a PDF, so you’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to see it.
larger 100 kb and 284 kb versions are available.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts