Date: Monday, September 17th, 2001, 17:46
Immediate access to key information may make a difference in the disaster relief efforts. Whether it’s to find your local blood donation center or make contributions, we, as an information-based society, need to be informed in order to help and receive assistance.
Town Compass, LLC has created the Disaster Relief Pocket Directory™ database for Palm OS™ handhelds to keep people informed of some important information related to the New York and Washington DC tragedies.
This reference directory includes the national Red Cross and America’s Blood Centers listings, with phone numbers and contact information. Phone numbers for charitable and counseling organizations, and relevant airline hotlines are also listed.
Citizens on the go can be armed with disaster relief information and the ability to contact places to turn to for support. This free database is available for download from PocketDirectory.com.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update