Date: Wednesday, September 26th, 2001, 16:01
Europe’s loss is the Net’s gain: while Apple Expo was cancelled last week, you can now visit a virtual version of the Expo online for free.
Europe’s loss is the Net’s gain: while Apple Expo was cancelled last week, you can now visit a virtual version of the Expo online for free. View exhibitors alphabetically or by solution area (games, music, education, creative, SMB & health), and visit their websites and see announcements. It’s an interesting way to check out Mac companies that Parisians would be more likely to know about than those of us on the other side of the pond. There are also PDF files and videos of training events, including sessions like “Making the transition to OS X.”
In other news, Apple today announced it has postponed QuickTime Live 2001, which was scheduled to take place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, October 8-11, 2001. The rescheduled QuickTime Live Conference will take place February 10-14, 2002 at the same venue.
?Many QuickTime developers and customers asked us to reschedule QuickTime Live to a less stressful time,? said Philip Schiller, Apple?s vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing. ?We?ll look forward to seeing them all in February.?
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration