Date: Sunday, September 30th, 2001, 23:05
Incredibly, my PowerBook G3/333 (and presumably thosands of other PowerBooks, iBooks and iMacs that use Rage Pro boards) still has no OpenGL support with Mac OS X 10.1. This is amazing in itself, but more amazing is the fact that Apple’s ReadMes still make no mention of this crippling issue. There will be no 3D apps or 3D games for the many of us with these Macs–even though they meet the stated system specs. Has anyone heard that OpenGL is planned for all these Macs, or are we out of luck?
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update