Date: Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 17:08
I’m getting ready to deploy overseas in the next couple of weeks with the US Military, and I was wondering, what’s the toughest Apple-compatible gear around? I’m looking for the best way to protect my iPod, the toughest (sand-proof?) digital camera around, and a rugged PDA I can trade my Tungsten-T for?
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update