Date: Wednesday, March 26th, 2003, 19:21
Stuart Lynn, former CEO of ICANN, the company which is responsible for the stability of the protocols and domain names used on the Internet, made his goodbyes to the organisation today with a last presentation done on his DVI PowerBook G4. Forget the golden watch; the gift his colleagues gave him today (as seen on a RealVideo stream) is a 20 GB iPod! Interesting to note that his predecessor, Mike Rogers, used a Lombard. Wonder if new CEO Paul Twomey will be carrying a 17″ to the next meeting in Montreal? When the leaders the organisation that oversees the whole domain name system use Apple instead of Wintel, that means there’s still hope in the world!
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts