Date: Friday, April 4th, 2003, 00:00
The Palm Tungsten C indeed exists, here is the lowdown:
- Same form factor as the Tungsten W (keypad instead of Graffiti) minus the antenna bump on the top edge.
- Includes built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b) networking. (neat!)
- Has an Xscale (Intel) PXA255 processor @ 400 Mhz.
- 64 MB RAM (51 MB usable). (yow!)
- Palm OS 5.2.1.
- 320 x 320 color screen, expansion slot, speaker
This info is straight off the [deleted] that I saw today. If I misquoted anything, I apologize – I was in a hurry.
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9
- Rumor: Apple, suppliers testing 1.5-inch displays for upcoming “iWatch”