Date: Tuesday, April 8th, 2003, 00:00
Help! I messed up my iBook! I had a problem where every time I moved my screen the iBook would crash. Long story short, I decided to take it apart to see if I could do something about it. After I took it apart, I figured out that I couldn’t do anything about it, and then I couldn’t put it back together again. I live in Kuwait so I can’t fix it here. I don’t know what to do. Can any PowerPage reader help?
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts