Date: Tuesday, April 8th, 2003, 00:00
I chatted with a DialPad assistant yesterday asking if there is a Mac version of Chameleon (their Internet phone client software) in progress.
I chatted with a DialPad assistant yesterday asking if there is a Mac version of Chameleon (their Internet phone client software) in progress. The answer? a laconic “Yes,” after which he disconects me from the conversation. How direct and to the point.Not a planned date for release or simply a plain “Thank you for your interest”. There is no doubt that Mac OS X attracted many important developers and companies, but it seems that Internet telephony will never make it to Mac OS X. Does anyone have any leads?
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9