Date: Monday, May 5th, 2003, 00:00
Category: News, PowerBook G4
I just got my 17-inch PowerBook and I notice a very quiet hissing/crackling noise coming from the area near the hinge for the screen.
I just got my 17-inch PowerBook and I notice a very quiet hissing/crackling noise coming from the area near the hinge for the screen. It is not coming from the speakers. Since it changes slightly when there is movement on the screen it seems like maybe it has some thing to do with the graphics hardware. I just thought I’d write to see if anyone has heard about this before – whether it’s common with this model, and whether I should send it in for repairs. We haven’t heard of this issues with the PB17. Anyone else?
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update