Date: Tuesday, May 20th, 2003, 01:37
This pioneer of industrial music talks about why they develop music using a Mac, what technologies they use, and how they do it.
This week’s Mac Help Radio show is about how to start producing music on your Macintosh. Dru, Robert and Louis will discuss the basics and how to get started. We will demystify some of the technologies like Midi, what software to use and how to put together a song.
We will also be talking to one of industrial music’s pioneers, cEvin Key from the legendary Skinny Puppy. Skinny Puppy has been using Macs to create their music almost from the beginning and have worked with other bands such as Tool and Ministry. We will be talking to cEvin about how he uses the Mac in the studio and what kind of technology they have used over the years.
Listen to the live show broadcast at 8pm Central US – archived within 5 hours.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration