Date: Sunday, June 22nd, 2003, 23:00
It is now 8:40 AM, and I’m standing outside the Apple Store at The Grove in Los Angeles, California. Unlike our live MacWorld reports, we know for a fact that we have reliable AirPort coverage in the Apple Stores.
There are 6 other fanatic Mac users are here with me, ready to enter the store promptly at 10:00 AM to view the Grand Pubah’s keynote from the Worldwide Developer Conference held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco.
8:55 AM – The crowd is now up to 10 fellow Mac freaks. Below is the first official PowerPage WWDC photo – including yours truly on the bench with the 17″ Al-Book!
9:50 AM – the doors are open, there must be at least 250 or 300 people in line.
Please use this link and minimize page loading until the event begins:
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update