Date: Monday, June 30th, 2003, 22:08
Category: Digital Camera
A Lexar compact flash card, recently lost in the waters off Cozumel, Mexico was returned because of its custom label. A scuba diver found the card and returned it, and after a fresh water rinse and dry all the photos were saved.
A St. Petersburg Times photographer, vacationing in Mexico, recently lost a Lexar compact flash card in the waters off Cozumel. The card, with a bright yellow, custom label displaying an address, phone number and reward offer, caught the eye of a scuba diver who retrieved it. He returned the card, and after a soaking in some fresh water and a thorough drying, all the photos were saved from the card. The complete story can be found on the Times Web site.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts