Date: Monday, July 14th, 2003, 06:52
Category: Mobile Phone
How does Sony Ericsson’s upgrade to the T68i hold up? In the eyes of Michael Oryl, not very well.
The Sony Ericsson T610 is a slick looking phone, it’s small, sexy, aluminum, and has the same amenities of the T68i. Almost. It also has the same problems that plague the T68i in the United States markets.
T-Mobile will be carrying the T610 soon. AT&T and Cingular will be carrying the T616. With US-spec tuning and GSM850, the T616 is the T61_ to purchase in the United States, unless you need a World phone.
Wouldn’t it be nice if more people made Quad-band phones?
Read Michael Oryl’s piece titled, “My heart was broken by the T610″.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts