Date: Monday, July 28th, 2003, 23:21
You’ve probably heard a lot of buzz about Apple’s new movie scoring, loop-based music product, Soundtrack. So far, though, most of the buzz has been in video circles. That’s because musicians depend on synth tools like those in Reason and the interactive, live looping capabilities of Live. Soundtrack is cool, but it lacks ReWire for interoperability with other apps. Enter ReVision, a video app that works with Live and Reason which I covered today on musiconmac.com (music geeks, check that story out for the details). My guess: some musicians might use Soundtrack for light work, but most of us will stick with our preferred tools.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features