Date: Sunday, August 10th, 2003, 08:22
After a gig on the weekend using DVD player, iPhoto and iTunes I was wondering if an app existed to fade between all of them in a live performance situation.
I was using a PB 17′ with a digital video projector. Thought it would be the ultimate app for an all in one mobile solution. The ideal would be to use the projector as my main show screen and the laptop as my workspace. Obviously one can do this already. But to negate the need for a video mixer, it would be great to be able to fade between Apple DVD player, iPhoto, and iTunes (and other apps of this kind). An app that was a mini audio and video mixer all in one. Does it already exist?
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update