Date: Friday, August 15th, 2003, 17:32
Someone at MacMerc got ahold of an internal document that describes Apple’s dead pixel policy (LCD’s have a problem of just a few pixels going dark). The most amazing thing is that it instructs the reader to “not share this with customers”.
You need to have 7 dead pixels in order to get a replacement–that’s a lot! Imagine spending the big bucks for a 17″ PB and seeing 6 black spots… What a shame.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts