Date: Wednesday, September 3rd, 2003, 09:47
As Apple Turns reported on Friday, a week ago a large man dressed as a turtle stood outside Apple Headquarters in Cupertino with a sign and distributing flyers that read: “Five million people fly each day. Give them a Mac experience during their flight. Turn bored passengers into switchers. United, American and Delta go face-to-face with over 100,000 passengers per day. Compare that to the number of people who shop at Apple Stores. See what we do www.deltabeta.com. Put Mac in the Sky the easy and fun way.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9