Date: Monday, November 1st, 2004, 18:40
Tekkeon announces myPower for iPod , a new iPod case that combines the power of a rechargeable battery with the convenience of a portable dock.
Tekkeon announces myPower for iPod, a sleek new iPod case that combines the power of a rechargeable battery with the convenience of a portable dock. Now iPod users can take advantage of a single device to power and sync iPod on the go.
myPower for iPod is a US$89.99 rechargeable lithium polymer battery built into a portable dock case, uniquely complements the style of the iPod. This lightweight, all-in-one device provides 4th generation (4G) iPod and iPod Photo users with an extra 32 hours of extended play time, 3G iPod users with up to 20 additional hours, and iPod mini users with up to 28 additional hours. (When the iPod backlight is used, the extra hours will be slightly lower.)
myPower for iPod includes a high-speed FireWire port and a USB 2.0 port to enable users to sync iPod using standard FireWire or USB cables, which are included with the product. As these ports are built into myPower, users can download or manage music without removing iPod from the myPower dock?even while powering iPod.
Additional information is available at www.tekkeon.com.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9