Date: Tuesday, January 11th, 2005, 10:34
The idea that Steve Jobs pulled the live feed in a fit of pique is a bit too paranoid for me to buy into. I have made time to watch it in the past and have had problems with the feed on a number of occasions, so I expect that it just might not be technically feasible to expect consistent results with the numbers that are projected for this year. It would not be good to present QuickTime in a bad light. Now that so many Windows users have iPods and QuickTime, it is just not worth the risk to give them a frustrating experience that would have less to do with Quicktime and more to do with the limitations of their connections to the internet.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update