Date: Monday, April 11th, 2005, 11:05
Another feature that I’ve been requesting at Google Maps (saved locations) is now available. The only issue is that it isn’t provided by Google. Read More…
Another feature that I’ve been requesting at Google Maps (saved locations) is now available. The only issue is that it isn’t provided by Google. myGmaps enables you to create, save and host custom data files and display them with Google Maps.
According to the site’s disclaimer Gmaps Standalone Mode is a “technology demonstration is not authorised by Google in any way.”
This site is “alpha” quality–while we will endeavour not to delete your account and data there are no guarantees. There are a limited number of accounts available for testing purposes. At present each user can create approximately 10 maps with 10 locations each.
myGmaps is not an official or authorised Google service.
For some technical details check out Google Maps Hacking and Bookmarklets and Google Maps Standalone Mode.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update