Date: Monday, April 25th, 2005, 17:43
I am currently hooked on Google Sightseeing, a Web site that takes you to the best tourist spots in the world via Google Maps’ satellite imagery. Their moto is “Why bother seeing the world for real?” Interesting locations include: Crater Lake (the deepest in the U.S.), the 32-story Memphis Pyramid Arena, Cape Canaveral and several Nuclear power plants. Kind of like looking at Sim City but real.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts