Date: Tuesday, May 10th, 2005, 01:59
We’re having so much fun with our iPod and iTunes Wishlist features that the next logical progression is PowerBooks. This article discusses some of features we’d like to see in the next PowerBook. Read More…
We’re having so much fun with our iPod and iTunes Wishlist features that the next logical progression is PowerBooks. This article discusses some of features we’d like to see in the next PowerBook.
Here is list of stuff I want in my next PowerBook. In no particular order:
G5 ProcessorSo what do you want in your next PowerBook? Let us know and we’ll update the story.
Upgradedable processor or board
More sturdy and smoother opening hinges
Two or three button trackpad
Page up and down keys
Easier access hard drive for replacement or upgrade
Folding OLED display so that you can have 15″ PowerBook with an 20″ display.
Better wireless network range through better antennas.
Longer battery life (6 to 8 hours)
Cooler bottom of the laptop.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features