Date: Thursday, June 16th, 2005, 11:56
Category: Mac Desktop, News
According to Fortune Magazine, Dell CEO Michael Dell wants to sell Dell systems loaded with Mac OS X.
According to Fortune Magazine, Dell CEO Michael Dell wants to sell Dell systems loaded with Mac OS X. It looks like not only will hell a bit chilly this summer, but it actually might be freezing over! Intel’s CEO Paul Otellini isn’t the only PC executive that can’t stand the Gates/Ballmer conglomerate anymore….
Read the full article here
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9