Date: Thursday, June 16th, 2005, 22:58
I recently tried to browse and open some old FlashPIX format digital pics in Tiger and they looked horrible; very dark and almost unviewable. Read More…
I recently tried to browse and open some old FlashPIX format digital pics in Tiger and they looked horrible; really dark and almost unviewable.
Graphic Convertor used to be able to view and export FlashPIX but I found it also had the same problem. In fact every graphic application displayed them exactly the same way; very dark and contrasty. Has anyone else noticed this seemingly loss of support for the Kodak FlashPIX format in Tiger and maybe knows of a Mac-based workaround?
I eventually used IrfanView in Virtual PC and was able to recover by precious images to a more usable JPEG format. Anyone else come across this problem?
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9