Date: Wednesday, June 22nd, 2005, 12:39
A note about the Bluetake BT007Si Bluetooth USB adapter we mentioned here recently. The BT007Si adapters, while nice looking, have two major issues…
A note about the Bluetake BT007Si Bluetooth USB adapter we mentioned here recently.
The BT007Si adapters, while nice looking, have two major issues:
-They cannot be updated with Apple’s BT firmware – not Thermaltake’s fault, but guarantees problematic operation with Macs.
-They will not reconnect after an Apple wake from sleep event – major problem.
I recommend the D-Link DBT-120 (available from RadTech) because it accepts the Apple Firmware update and reconnects on wake from sleep. Sweet.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts