Date: Friday, September 16th, 2005, 10:50
“Slogging,” the practice of sending your SMS to a public SMS log, and of reading people?s personal, private, and distinctly odd messages, is becoming rather popular. Read more…
“Slogging,” the practice of sending your SMS to a public SMS log, and of reading people?s personal, private, and distinctly odd messages, is becoming rather popular.
Personal and private SMS messages are on display at Treasuremytext.com offering a unique view into mobile messaging. Users are publishing their messages to the SMS log for all to see.
Some messages are cute, well wishing, a view into a happy world of happy texters. Some of the SMS stored are funny, some are factual, some are also downright filthy . The SMS log comes with a warning, and also a search box. If you have a few moments to spare and feel like a good laugh, just enter your search term and it?s bound to have been used in countless cheeky texts! (Use your imagination).
The project offers a glimpse in to the real life of the mobile world. And it?s a weird one!
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration