Date: Monday, October 31st, 2005, 11:36
I’ve been reading Mike Evangelist’s live blog of his experiences working at Apple: Writer’s Block Live and it’s fascinating. Mike was a director of product marketing at Apple from April 2000 to July 2002 and was responsible for Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, iDVD and few others.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update