Date: Wednesday, July 12th, 2006, 09:08
We continue to report on an issue where the keyboard and trackpad suddenly become unresponsive on various Apple portables (MacBook Pros, MacBooks and PowerBooks included) forcing the user to reboot (after first shutting down by holding the power key) in order to regain control.
We previously noted a number of potential fixes, including removal of keyboard shortcuts, checking for problematic remnants from system migrations and more.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update