Date: Tuesday, August 15th, 2006, 12:19
If any PowerPage readers from the Garden State want to get together for a Grand Opening party – get in touch!
Apple has officially announced the grand opening of The Pier at Caesars (Atlantic City, NJ) store for August 19th at 11 a.m. No doubt because of the store’s location, it will be open unusual hours: 11 a.m. to midnight every day. The grand opening will feature the usual sweepstakes (Digital Lifestyle Collection valued at $2,229) and 1,000 commemorative T-shirts.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9