Date: Sunday, February 15th, 2009, 20:44
Episode 104 of the PowerPage Podcast is now available. You can either download it from the iTunes Store or directly (1’21:48, 28.79 MB, AAC).
Your panel: Jason O’Grady, Rob Parker, Youngmoo Kim and Tom Hesser.
Topics include: 20,000 apps, $99 iPhone (sans 3G and GPS), iPhone v.3 at WWDC, iTunes Replay, Kindle 2, MatteBook Pro, 7200 RPM notebook drive and we play “What’s on your Mac?”
What’s on your Mac?:
- Twhirl (free) – Twitter client for Mac OS X.
Follow us on Twitter:
Subscribe to the PowerPage Podcast directly in iTunes or add the Podcast RSS feed to the newsreader of your choice.
PowerPage Podcast theme music is generously provided by The Tragically Hip. Pick up their new release “We Are The Same” on iTunes.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update