Date: Tuesday, April 28th, 2009, 07:44
On Monday, Apple announced that it would be complementing its MobileMe online service support with a new chat feature available to members. According to Macworld, the MobileMe live chat support will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for
English speaking customers. The real-time support is for “customers that encounter an issue while using MobileMe and would like to address it immediately,” according to Apple’s Web page.
The MobileMe live support chat is available immediately by visiting the company’s support web pages and clicking on the “Chat Now” button.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts