Date: Wednesday, April 29th, 2009, 23:26
Category: iPhone, Software, Uncategorized
Software Cellular Network Ltd., makers of Truphone software and call services, released version 3.0 of its popular iPhone app. The new version, available in the App Store (iTunes link), adds the following new features:
- View your call history in real time.
- Instant messenger tool is now integrated into the app.
- Super-clear sound and improved reliability.
The new version requires an iPhone running firmware 2.1 or higher.
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9
- Rumor: Apple, suppliers testing 1.5-inch displays for upcoming “iWatch”