Date: Wednesday, June 10th, 2009, 09:59
On Tuesday, Adobe released version 9.1.2 of its free Reader program. The program, which has long been a staple for viewing and printing Portable Document Format (PDF) files, addresses a number of customer workflow issues and critical security vulnerabilities.
Adobe Reader 9.1.2 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run and its download file size varies depending on version chosen. The update can also be snagged and installed via the “Check for Updates Online” option, which can be pulled down from Adobe Reader’s Help menu.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9