Date: Wednesday, June 10th, 2009, 09:47
On Tuesday, Microsoft released updates for both its Office 2004 and Office 2008 suites for the Mac.
Microsoft Office 2004 version 11.5.5, a 59.2 megabyte download through the AutoUpdate program, offers stability and performance fixes and repairs a vulnerability in which an outside party could insert malicious code.
The program requires Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later to install and run.
The company also released Microsoft Office 2008 12.1.9, a 267.7 megabyte download through the AutoUpdate program that offers improvements to enhance security, stability, and performance, including fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of your computer’s memory with malicious code.
Microsoft Office 2008 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
Finally, the company released Open XML Converter 1.0.3, the latest version of its XML file translation application. The new version, a 44.8 megabyte download, also improves security and prevents malicious code from being activated on your computer. The update can also be installed via the Microsoft AutoUpdate application.
Open XML Converter 1.0.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update