Date: Wednesday, July 1st, 2009, 02:17
Category: Mac, Software
Late Tuesday, Apple released version 8.0.4 of its iPhoto image organization and editing application. The new version, a 102.2 megabyte download, addresses a rarely encountered issue involving photos imported into a previous version that could affect overall stability, and corrects references to a few points of interest and location names that were labeled incorrectly.
The update can also be located and installed via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature.
iPhoto 8.0.4 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
- Apple issues statement regarding customer privacy/transparency in wake of “Prism” scandal
- Rogers Wireless, Telus, to offer iPad, iPad mini sales, Wind to offer nano-SIMs for iPhone 5 handset
- Review: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- European Union to remove roaming fees starting July 2014
- Microsoft releases long-awaited Office Mobile 365 for iOS