Date: Friday, August 21st, 2009, 09:29
On Wednesday, Apple released firmware updates for its wireless mouse and keyboard, as well as for recent MacBook Pro owners.
According to Macworld, Bluetooth Firmware Update 2.0.1, a 1.78 megabyte download, provides bug fixes and better compatibility with the Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse and Wireless Keyboard. It’s meant for all Macs with Bluetooth based on the Broadcom chipset, although the download page doesn’t specify which models that includes.
Hard Drive Firmware Update 2.0, a 3.71 megabyte download, reduces certain (“infrequent,” according to Apple) noises made by 7200-rpm hard drives that shipped with the June 2009 MacBook Pro.
Both updates requires OS X 10.5.7 or later to install and run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update