Date: Thursday, September 10th, 2009, 03:24
Early Thursday, Mozilla.org released version 3.5.3 of its Firefox web browser.
The new version, a 17.6 megabyte download, sports the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
Firefox 3.5.3 is available in more than 70 different languages and requires a G3, G4, G5 or Intel-based Mac, Mac OS X 10.4 or later and 128MB of RAM to install and run.
If you’ve snagged the new version and have any feedback to offer about it, let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts