Date: Friday, September 11th, 2009, 04:56
On Thursday, Apple released Security Update 2009-005, its consolidated security update containing the four previous security fixes for the Mac OS X 10.4 (“Tiger”) and Mac OS X 10.5 (“Leopard”) operating systems.
Full details as to fixes and changes within the update can be found here.
As usual, the update can also be downloaded and installed via Mac OS X’s Software update feature.
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.93
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013