Date: Wednesday, September 16th, 2009, 03:07
On Tuesday, shareware developer Maintain released version 4.4.1 of Cocktail (Leopard Edition), Cocktail, the popular shareware utility program that allows for additional Mac OS X system tests.
The new version, a 2.0 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may not launch on 32-bit only Macs.
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail was unable to search for corrupted preference files.
- Added Mac OS X 10.6.1 compatibility.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes discovered in the previous version.
Cocktail 4.5.1 retails for a US$14.95 shareware registration fee and requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to run.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts