Date: Thursday, September 17th, 2009, 12:31
On Monday, Skype released version 22.214.171.1242 of its popular Voice over Internet Protocol communications program.
The new version, a 43.9 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
- Platform specific: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard – Call Phones and Send SMS window “Type number” text field is too dark.
- Chat window does not refresh properly when chatting with a user whose avatar file is corrupted.
- When creating a new contact request, the option to request to see the contact’s status but not let them see yours is disabled.
- In a contact request, the option to add a new contact to your Contact list is disabled when the user chooses not to let the contact see when they are online.
- In a contact request, new contacts are added to a user’s Contact list even when they uncheck the option to add them.
- When screen sharing in fullscreen mode, the user can’t click on Skype menu items at the top of the screen.
- Platform specific: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard – Layout issues in the video window when a video call is put on hold.
- The Hold button appears over the Call on Hold message.
- Skype sometimes crashes when plugging in or removing a webcam.
- Skype sometimes crashes soon after launching when an auto-config (PAC) file was used to connect to the internet.
- Skype sometimes crashes when shutting down.
- Platform specific: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Main window does not display properly when signing in as another user from the Account menu.
Skype 126.96.36.1992 is available for free and requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later to install and run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update