Date: Wednesday, October 14th, 2009, 05:49
Last Friday, Adobe released version 9.2 of Acrobat and Acrobat Reader, the company’s Portable Document Format reader and creation utility.
Adobe Systems has updated Acrobat and Reader to version 9.2. Both updates are available through the Adobe Updater application or for download through Adobe’s Web site.
The new versions of Acrobat and Reader both address “critical security vulnerabilities while providing more stability,” according to Adobe’s documentation.
Both Adobe Reader 9.2 and Adobe Acrobat 9.2 require Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts