Date: Monday, October 26th, 2009, 06:04
Category: Fun, iPhone 3GS
Sometimes I have no words.
This is one of those times.
Per MacRumors, Reko Rivera and John Savio (with the help of John Matthews), spent about $2,000 each in materials, strapped LCD tvs to themselves, mounted jailbroken iPhones 3GS units on top and connected the devices to car batteries to power the displays. The entire getup weighs 85 pounds, which doesn’t leave much capacity to gather candy.
Since a picture’s worth a thousand words…
For my own Halloween costume, I was just going to take a white sheet and cut some eye holes in it and go to a party. I don’t expect much candy and last year, all I got was a rock.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts